Nine Key Factors That Can Make A Difference (6 hr workshop run over 2 sessions)
A full day workshop that marries together the work of Dr. Kelly Turner, researcher and consultant in the field of integrative oncology; Dr. Ian Gawler OAM; Dr. Craig Hassad and psychologist and psychotherapist Ken Mellor. It is designed to highlight the value of approaching healing from an integrative perspective; physically, emotionally & spiritually in ways that will be of benefit to you.
This workshop covers:
* The nine key factors used by those who have defied a serious or terminal cancer diagnosis.
* Why these key factors make a difference.
* Helps you identify areas in your life where you are already using these factors.
* Helps you identify areas in your life where you could introduce these factors.
* How these key factors can help you through your cancer treatment.
Whilst this workshop is primarily designed for those living with cancer, anyone living with a chronic health condition would benefit.
Cost: $60 per person inclusive of participant resources and refreshments